What are you searching for?

Search icon image

Personal Banking

Typically, Solarity is closed in observance of the following federal holidays:


  • New Year’s Day
  • Martin Luther King Jr. Day


  • President’s Day


  • Memorial Day


  • Juneteenth


  • Independence Day


  • Labor Day


  • Indigenous Peoples’ Day


  • Veterans Day
  • Thanksgiving Day


  • Christmas Eve (close early)
  • Christmas Day

If you are an existing member and a business owner, please connect with our team to see if we have the right product that fits your growing business needs.

We can't wait to help! Please utilize the chat feature on our website or call us at 800.347.9222.

1099-INT forms are mailed to members each year by January 31. If you are signed up for eStatements you will have to access your tax statement through online banking.

Members who have earned less than $10 in dividends are not issued a 1099-INT. Your total interest paid for the year is also included in your December account statement, if you would like to view your tax information prior to January 31.

If you paid $600 or more in interest on your Solarity home loan, land loan or home equity loan this year, Solarity will provide you with a 1098 tax form. It will be sent out at the end of January the same way you currently receive your monthly account statement.

In online banking

If you get your current statement through online banking, your 1098 will be available the same way, no later than January 31st.

By mail

If you normally receive your statements in the mail, your 1098 will be mailed no later than January 31st.

A freeze can be placed on your credit through the three nationwide credit bureaus; Experian, Equifax and Transunion. Their contact information is below:




You'll need to supply your name, address, date of birth, Social Security number and other personal information to put a freeze on your credit.

After receiving your freeze request, each credit bureau will provide you with a unique PIN (personal identification number) or password. Keep the PIN or password in a safe place. You will need them if you choose to lift the freeze.

We do accept rolled coin at our Westside, Selah, Toppenish and Ellensburg branches. We do not accept rolled coin at our Yakima N. 5th branch due to weight restrictions.

Your account number for a direct deposit may be different than the member account number. There are two account numbers associated with your account if you have a checking or savings which are 14 digits long. Your member number will be 5 to 6 digits long.

If you have checks, the checking account number will be found on those. If you do not have checks, we can provide the savings and checking account numbers via the phone at 800.347.9222 or through live chat on the website.

Visa Account Updater (VAU), automatically sends cardholder data to participant merchants when the card information is updated. It offers a seamless account update process without the need for direct action on the part of the cardholder. For example, if your phone bill automatically charges to your credit card every month, without the VAU, you would need to update your card info yourself in the event of a new card. With VAU, Visa will send the updated card info to that merchant for you.

If you do not wish to have your card information automatically sent to participant merchants in the event of a new card, you can opt out by calling 800.347.9222.

Please note, you must opt out before your old card has expired, or within 24 hours of ordering a new card when the old card is lost or stolen.

Washington Home Loans Personal Banking Auto Loans FAQ

Still have questions?

If you aren't able to find the answers you need, reach out to us. We are happy to help!