Solarity has a strong commitment to ensuring that digital content is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. Our focus on enhancing the user experience for all is reflected in our continuous efforts to apply relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA and Level AAA. Solaritycu.org is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Many videos on solaritycu.org include closed captions.
Our commitment to help
Solarity welcomes all feedback on the accessibility of solaritycu.org. Please contact us if you come across any accessibility obstacles while browsing solaritycu.org:
- Phone: 800.347.9222
- Chat: use the blue “Chat” button on our website
- Secure message: send a secure message within online banking
- Postal address: P.O. Box 2922, Yakima, WA 98907-2922
We will respond to your feedback within three business days.
Accessibility of solaritycu.org relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology – solaritycu.org
Solaritycu.org is compatible with the following browsers.
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with most widely distributed accessibility technologies on Windows 10
- Apple Safari with most widely distributed accessibility technologies on macOS 10
Solaritycu.org is not compatible with:
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology – Online Banking
Solarity Online Banking supports the latest versions of Google Chrome, Safari and Microsoft Edge. Older versions of those browsers that are no longer supported by their developers might not be compatible with online banking.
The mobile-optimized interface for online banking likewise works in all recent versions of Chrome on Android devices and Safari on Apple mobile devices. If your mobile device is not set to automatically update its apps, we encourage you to update your browser for security reasons.
If you are experiencing issues viewing information within online banking, please check your browser’s popup blocker settings using the links below:
- How to adjust popup blocker settings in Google Chrome
- How to adjust popup blocker settings in Safari
- How to adjust popup blocker settings in Microsoft Edge