Banking services that make your life easier
In today's fast-paced world, you need options that make your life easier. With services like mobile check deposit, online banking and overdraft protection, you can bank on your terms, when and where it's convenient for you, freeing you up to focus on more important things.
Save a trip to the branch
Online banking and our convenient mobile banking app put the power of managing your money right at your fingertips. Check your balance, transfer funds between accounts, make a payment and send money to friends. These are just a few of the many things you can do with just a few clicks of your mouse or taps on your phone.
Fast. Convenient. Secure.
- Online banking
- Mobile app
- Mobile deposit
- Online bill pay
- Card controls
Common questions about personal banking services
Follow the steps below to deposit your check using mobile deposit:
- On the Accounts screen, click the Quick Menu icon located in the bottom right corner.
- Click Mobile Deposit.
- Use the Choose Account drop-down to select the account where you want to deposit the money.
- In the Amount box, enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check and follow the on-screen instruction to upload the photos.
- Click Submit to complete the mobile deposit.
Follow these steps to send money to another member in online banking:
- First, locate Transfers & Payments in the left sidebar and click the dropdown
- Select Make a Transfer
- In the first column, select the account where the funds will be coming from
- In the middle column, select Another Member
- In the last column, indicate when you’d like this transfer to take place, and if you’d like this transfer to be recurring
- Provide and confirm the account number and last name on the account
- You’ll have the option to save this information on your members list for easy transfers to this person in the future
- Enter the payment amount
- You have the option to enter a transaction memo for your records
- Select Transfer Now
- Confirm your transfer info is correct, and select Confirm Transfer
Get more from your membership
Helpful articles and information
Solarity employees donate 450 volunteer hours and more than $10,000 to local non-profits
On behalf of Solarity Credit Union’s 140 employees, Solarity leaders delivered more than $10,000 in 2023 payroll donations to YWCA Yakima, the Yakima Humane Society and U...
Fall back in love with your home this month
February is the month of love. Why not use the occasion to put some TLC into the place where you spend so much of your time? Here are 14 ideas to help you get started.
Solarity employees and members lift Yakima families’ spirits during annual holiday donation drive
Solarity dropped off more than 90 toys, gift cards and other items for two single moms and their children who are being served by Yakima YWCA this holiday season.
Message and data rates may apply depending on your cell phone plan. Please contact your wireless carrier for more information.