Banking services that make your life easier
In today's fast-paced world, you need options that make your life easier. With services like mobile check deposit, online banking and overdraft protection, you can bank on your terms, when and where it's convenient for you, freeing you up to focus on more important things.
Save a trip to the branch
Online banking and our convenient mobile banking app put the power of managing your money right at your fingertips. Check your balance, transfer funds between accounts, make a payment and send money to friends. These are just a few of the many things you can do with just a few clicks of your mouse or taps on your phone.
Fast. Convenient. Secure.
- Online banking
- Mobile app
- Mobile deposit
- Online bill pay
- Card controls
Common questions about personal banking services
Follow the steps below to deposit your check using mobile deposit:
- On the Accounts screen, click the Quick Menu icon located in the bottom right corner.
- Click Mobile Deposit.
- Use the Choose Account drop-down to select the account where you want to deposit the money.
- In the Amount box, enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check and follow the on-screen instruction to upload the photos.
- Click Submit to complete the mobile deposit.
Follow these steps to send money to another member in online banking:
- First, locate Transfers & Payments in the left sidebar and click the dropdown
- Select Make a Transfer
- In the first column, select the account where the funds will be coming from
- In the middle column, select Another Member
- In the last column, indicate when you’d like this transfer to take place, and if you’d like this transfer to be recurring
- Provide and confirm the account number and last name on the account
- You’ll have the option to save this information on your members list for easy transfers to this person in the future
- Enter the payment amount
- You have the option to enter a transaction memo for your records
- Select Transfer Now
- Confirm your transfer info is correct, and select Confirm Transfer
Our routing number is 325183738. Additionally, you can find the routing number followed by your full 14-digit account number on the bottom of your checks. If you do not have checks and need to know your account number, reach out to us via live chat, or give us a call at 800.347.9222.
Get more from your membership
Helpful articles and information
Solarity Credit Union gives $124,700 in donations and sponsorships in 2022
As a proud financial institution committed to making our community a better place to live and work, Solarity donated $124,700 to community causes and events in 2022. In a...
Are credit unions FDIC insured?
The short answer is no. Instead, they are insured by an independent government agency called the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Message and data rates may apply depending on your cell phone plan. Please contact your wireless carrier for more information.