Banking on your schedule
Online banking and our convenient mobile banking app put the power of managing your money right at your fingertips.** Check your balance, transfer money between accounts, make a payment and send funds to friends. These are just a few of the many things you can do with just a few clicks of your mouse or taps on your phone.
Three easy ways to get started with online and mobile banking
This is for anyone who prefers using their web browser to walk through the sign-up process.
Enroll through the mobile banking app, available on Google Play.*
Sign up directly from the app. Visit the App Store* to download our mobile banking app.
Online and mobile access makes banking easier
If you haven't yet discovered the magic of online and mobile banking, get ready to be impressed. There are so many reasons to love these helpful tools. Here are just a few we know you'll appreciate.
The latest safety measures including anti-virus protection, firewalls and encryption.
Always within reach, whenever you need it. We go where you go!
On your schedule
24/7 access to check your balance, pay bills, deposit checks and more.
Who doesn't love free?
We go where you go! Now your accounts are as close as your pocket or purse. No need to call us or visit a branch for simple, everyday inquiries and transactions. It can all be done on your time, night or day. Whether you're doing some late-night online shopping and need to check your balance or forgot to pay your friend back for those drinks she covered for you, you can take care of most transactions right from your phone or computer.
Bank when it's convenient for you.
- Check your balance
- Transfer money between accounts or to friends
- Deposit checks (with the mobile app)
- Turn credit/debit cards on and off
- Apply for a loan or open a new account
- Pay bills and make loan payments
- Track spending and deposits
No hassles, no worries
These added benefits of our mobile banking app are designed to save you time, provide peace-of-mind and let you manage your finances from virtually anywhere.
Deposit checks right from your phone! Simply snap a photo of the front and back of your check and choose the account where the funds should go. It's that easy.
Did you misplace your debit card? Turn it off instantly and then turn it back on when you find it in your pocket....right where you put it... (no judgment here)
Say good-bye to writing checks, licking envelopes and looking for stamps! Set up one-time or recurring payments and schedule them in advance for peace of mind.
Ready to get started?
You have options when it comes to getting signed up for online and mobile banking. You can enroll online first and then download the app. Or, you can download the app and create your account directly from your phone. Either way, you'll be glad you took the plunge! And if you get stuck, use the blue "Chat" button below or give us a call. We're here to help.
If you like a larger screen for these types of things, enroll in online banking before you download the app.Start now
Get the app on Google Play and sign up right from your Android device.Get it on Google Play
Visit the App Store, download the app and sign up directly from your iPhone.Head to the App Store
If you encounter any trouble, give us a call and we'll talk you through it: 1.800.347.9222Make the call
How we safeguard your information
We take your privacy and the protection of your personal data very seriously around here. That's why we use the most current measures available in online security, as well as employ several cutting-edge, proprietary methods to ensure the safety of your online transactions.
Online banking security features include:
- State-of-the-art encryption
- Multifactor authentication
- Automatic timed sign-out
- Unified Threat Management (fraud monitoring)
- Anti-virus and malware protection
Develop good password habits
- Use numbers, letters and special characters
- Change your password periodically and never share it
- The longer the better. Use a memorable pass-phrase.
- Don't re-use the same password across multiple sites
- Remember, we will never ask you for your online banking password!
Be cyber-smart and stay safe online
There are a number of ways you can protect yourself and your sensitive data from being compromised.
- Never give out personal information such as social security number or login info
- Don't give anyone else access to your phone or computer
- Logout of your online banking session when finished
- Use caution when opening email attachments
- Block unwanted calls and text messages
Common questions about online and mobile banking services
How do I enroll in online banking?
Setting up online banking is easy at Solarity Credit Union. Check out this video as we walk you through the steps.
How do I reset my online banking password?
Need to reset your Solarity online banking password? Watch this video and we'll walk you through this simple process.
Follow these steps to transfer funds in your mobile app:
- On the Account screen, click the Quick Menu icon, then click Transfer
- Use the From Account drop-down, to select the account you want to transfer money from
- Use the To Account column, to select the account you want to transfer the money to
- In the Amount to transfer column, enter the amount you want to transfer.
- In the Memo field, enter any additional information about the transfer.
- Click Submit to complete the transfer.
Download our mobile app.
On the mobile app: Once you open the app, enter your username and password on the first screen.
On a mobile device: Click ‘Menu’ in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage. On the next page enter your username in the box labeled ‘Login ID’. You will be prompted to enter your password on the following page.
On a desktop computer: In the upper right-hand corner of the homepage, click login and enter your username. Press the 'Login' key. You will be directed to enter your password on the following page.
Follow the steps below to deposit your check using mobile deposit:
- On the Accounts screen, click the Quick Menu icon located in the bottom right corner.
- Click Mobile Deposit.
- Use the Choose Account drop-down to select the account where you want to deposit the money.
- In the Amount box, enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check and follow the on-screen instruction to upload the photos.
- Click Submit to complete the mobile deposit.
Download our app in the App Store or Google Play store.
Follow these steps to send money to another member in online banking:
- First, locate Transfers & Payments in the left sidebar and click the dropdown
- Select Make a Transfer
- In the first column, select the account where the funds will be coming from
- In the middle column, select Another Member
- In the last column, indicate when you’d like this transfer to take place, and if you’d like this transfer to be recurring
- Provide and confirm the account number and last name on the account
- You’ll have the option to save this information on your members list for easy transfers to this person in the future
- Enter the payment amount
- You have the option to enter a transaction memo for your records
- Select Transfer Now
- Confirm your transfer info is correct, and select Confirm Transfer
You might also be interested in:
We'll help you find the perfect loan, whether it's for an upsize, downsize, first home or refinance.Find your home loan
Let us help finance your outdoor fun with loans on campers, motor homes, travel trailers and moreLet's go
Payment versatility and convenient access to your available credit with no annual fee or balance transfer fees.Spend with ease
Helpful articles and information
'The banking system is healthy:’ Solarity Leaders address concerns after recent national bank failures
Recent news stories about the financial industry have some members concerned. Solarity leaders respond, assuring members "the banking system is healthy."
Solarity celebrates its female leaders for Women's History Month
For the second year in a row, Solarity Credit Union, led by CEO Mina Worthington and COO Carrie Moore, has an entire lineup of all-female vice presidents.
What is a credit union?
Banks and credit unions may seem the same fundamentally, but they operate differently and therefore offer different terms, rates, fees and levels of service.
Message and data rates may apply depending on your cell phone plan. Please contact your wireless carrier for more information.