What are you searching for?
1. Log in to online banking and in the navigation, click on the "Transfers & Payments" category then select "Bill Pay"
2. You'll be asked to set up a security question and accept the Terms and Conditions.
3. It will prompt you to "Add a Payee." Tell us about the person or company you wish to pay.
4. Enter the payment amount and the date the payment should be sent.
5. For recurring payments, select "Make it Recurring" in the payee dashboard.
6. Enter the recurring payment details such as amount, frequency and payment date.
Solarity Online Banking supports the latest versions of Chrome, Safari and Microsoft Edge. We strongly recommend using the latest versions of these browsers to ensure the best and safest online banking experience, as some features may not display or work properly with outdated or unsupported browsers.
To make an external transfer in online banking:
- Click on 'Transfers and Payments' in the menu
- Click on 'External Transfer'
- Click on ‘Pay a person’ (this includes transfers to yourself or another financial institution)
- Choose either ‘Direct deposit' (Electronic) or ‘Check’
Note: To use the direct deposit option, you will need to know the routing number and account number of the recipient. If you do not know the routing and account numbers, you should choose to pay by 'Check.'
- Add Payee information
- Schedule your transfer
*Please note, once a Payee is set up in online banking, you can make future external transfers from the Mobile App by selecting 'Bill Pay.'
To make the switch from paper to electronic statements, follow these four steps.
- Log into online banking
- Locate Settings then click Additional Services
- Select eStatements
- Then choose to change your accounts to eStatements to avoid the $4 per month paper statement fee.
Please note: If you don’t have access to online banking, you will need to enroll in online banking before you sign up for eStatements.
Traveling is always an exciting time! One thing we don’t want you to worry about is access to your funds. However, traveling can cause a fraud alert on the card, which could restrict access to your funds.
The best way to avoid that if you are planning on traveling, is to add travel notes to your debit card and credit card. Then, if you use your card in the location you travel to, you won’t have any issues with using your funds. We can assist in adding travel notes to your cards through our live chat or call us at 800.347.9222 (select option 6).
You can also add a travel note through the Solarity mobile app under "card controls."
You should be able to and if you're having issues, chat with us or call us at 800.347.9222.
Regulation D was a former federal regulation that limited withdrawals or outgoing transfers from a savings or money market account to no more than six non-signature transactions per month. But the federal government has suspended it due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prior to April 2020, you could only transfer funds out of your savings account 6 times each month without providing a signature.
Once the monthly limit was reached, you could still make transfers without visiting a branch by using an ATM where your PIN acts as a digital signature.
If you have any questions regarding Regulation D, feel free to give us a call at 800.347.9222 or chat with us online.
A minimum of $200.00 is available immediately.
Follow these steps to view your eStatements in online banking:
- Click the eStatements link to display the page.
- Click the Statement Date link that you want to view.
- View the selected statement as a PDF file.
Note: To view eStatements, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. If you do not have it, use the onscreen instructions to download and install a free copy.Visit Online Banking
Still have questions?
If you aren't able to find the answers you need, reach out to us. We are happy to help!