What are you searching for?
Follow the steps below to add a payee to Bill Pay
- Log in to online banking
- Select Bill Pay
- Hover over payees in the top left corner
- Select add a payee
- Select what type of payee (company, individual, bank or credit union)
- Once you select you’ll be prompted to answer a security question
- Next, tell us about your payee. For example, if it is going to an individual you’ll need their name and their account number
- Once the information is added, you’ll need to activate the payee by selecting activate payee now and the method you’d like to receive the activation code.
- Once the payee is active, you will be able to schedule payments to this payee.
Follow the steps below to deposit your check using mobile deposit:
- On the Accounts screen, click the Quick Menu icon located in the bottom right corner.
- Click Mobile Deposit.
- Use the Choose Account drop-down to select the account where you want to deposit the money.
- In the Amount box, enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check and follow the on-screen instruction to upload the photos.
- Click Submit to complete the mobile deposit.
Depositing Your Check
- Be sure to endorse your check just like always.
- Put your debit or ATM card into the card slot on the ATM. Select either English or Spanish and then enter your PIN when it is requested.
- Select the deposit option and then select either checking or savings.
- Indicate that you would like to do another transaction by pressing “yes.” The ATM will ask you to re-enter your PIN and then you can select the option to withdraw.
- Select either checking or savings and indicate the dollar amount you would like to withdraw. Once the cash is dispensed please, be sure to take your card and any receipts.
Please keep in mind the ATM may not allow an immediate withdrawal. If you do not have immediate access, please contact one of our Financial Guides to review your account by using live chat on our website or by calling 800.347.9222.
Follow these steps to send money to another member in online banking:
- First, locate Transfers & Payments in the left sidebar and click the dropdown
- Select Make a Transfer
- In the first column, select the account where the funds will be coming from
- In the middle column, select Another Member
- In the last column, indicate when you’d like this transfer to take place, and if you’d like this transfer to be recurring
- Provide and confirm the account number and last name on the account
- You’ll have the option to save this information on your members list for easy transfers to this person in the future
- Enter the payment amount
- You have the option to enter a transaction memo for your records
- Select Transfer Now
- Confirm your transfer info is correct, and select Confirm Transfer
When you open an account at Solarity, you are given a member number. Most often a 6-digit number, it may contain a preceding ‘s.’ Omit the ‘s’ and use numeric characters only when making your Solarity loan payment. Your Solarity account number may look something like this: 0000123456-01. Do not enter the preceding zeros or the last two digits.
If you have questions regarding your account number or how to find it, please reach out to us via live chat or call 800.347.9222.
If you know your password and would like to change it, visit Online Banking to login.
- Click on “settings” on the bottom left-hand side of your screen.
- From here you can update all your login settings including your credentials.
If you don’t remember your password and need to reset it, visit Online Banking, enter your username and click “I forgot my password.”
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
If you need any assistance along the way, chat with us here online or give us a call at 800.347.9222.
When using Bill Pay within the Online Banking website, the maximum amount you can send to a payee is $25,000. Using the mobile app, the maximum is $5,000.
It’s important to have your current mailing and physical address on file with the credit union. That way, we can reach you in case of an issue with your account or when sending you important financial information, including credit and debit cards. To verify, update, and add to the addresses you have on file, you’ll need a login for online banking.
Then follow these five steps:
- Step 1: Login to online banking.
- Step 2: Choose Settings on the left.
- Step 3: Select Contact Information from the menu.
- Step 4: To the right, click Add separate mailing address under the Address setting. You can also click your current address if it needs an update.
- Step 5: Enter your new address and click Save.
Please note: you may be asked to enter a PIN that will be sent to your email address, for added security.