David Eldred, Solarity’s chief experience officer, was awarded ‘Most Valuable Contributor’ at the CULytics conference, which brings together credit union leaders to share their expertise and best practices surrounding data analytics and digital avenues to best serve credit union members.
Traits of the ‘Most Valuable Contributor’ award recipient:
- Consistency: Regularly contributing to the community over an extended period of time.
- Quality: Providing high-quality contributions that are helpful and relevant to the community.
- Impact: Making a measurable impact on the community, such as driving new initiatives, helping others and promoting growth.
- Leadership: Demonstrating leadership qualities such as mentoring others, promoting collaboration and setting a positive example.
- Innovation: Bringing new ideas, approaches or technologies to the community that add value and help the community stay ahead of trends.
- Enthusiasm: Demonstrating a genuine passion for the community and a desire to help it grow and thrive.
"David is such an asset to Solarity," says Solarity's President and CEO, Mina Worthington. "The expertise and clarity he brings on data and digital solutions benefits our members daily. We are very proud he was recognized by his peers."
“I was grateful to be recognized for my contributions to this community and lend my knowledge where I can. I learn a lot from my industry colleagues, and I’m so pleased they are learning something from mein return,” said Eldred.
As Solarity’s Chief Experience Officer, David leads an array of teams who support the full member experience whether it’s online banking, in the branch or browsing on our website. David has set the bar high in that no matter how members interact with us, he has tasked the team with ensuring members have an extraordinary experience every single time.