Credit cards that fit your life
Solarity Visa® puts the power of payment versatility in your hands. Whether you’re on a trip to Greece or a trip to the grocery store, enjoy quick, convenient access to your available credit limit, no annual fee, no cash advance fee and local servicing.*
Convenient, easy-to-use line of credit
Share Secured Visa
Ideal for establishing or rebuilding credit
Young Adult Visa
For members age 15-20
Reasons to love our credit cards
- No annual fee and no balance transfer fee
- No foreign transaction fee, which makes them perfect for travel
- No minimum interest charge
- No cash advance fee and the same rate as purchases
- Cash advances at more than 32,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Visa Account Updater (VAU) to keep transactions seamless
- Visa Secure for peace of mind while shopping online
- Near real-time fraud notifications with Visa Purchase Alerts
Credit cards for every type of borrower
Whether you have a long credit history or are looking for a fresh start, we have credit cards to give you the spending flexibility you need.
Looking for a straightforward line of credit with a great low rate? Our easy-to-use Platinum Visa card gives you the power to make your next purchase, travel without worry or transfer existing balances from higher rate cards.
Share Secured Visa
If you’re establishing or rebuilding your credit—this is the card for you. To ensure a low rate, secured cards use a security deposit as cash collateral. With the same great features as the Platinum Visa, our Share Secured Visa can help you start improving your credit history.
Young Adult Visa
This card is perfect for younger members who want to establish a positive credit history and learn good money habits. With the same rates and terms as our Platinum Visa, students ages 15–20 are eligible to apply (with an adult co-signer at least 21 years old).
Visa Secure and Visa Account Updater
Visa Secure (formerly Verified by Visa) simply means you get access to an added layer of protection, keeping your money safer while you are shopping online. When making a purchase from a merchant participating in Visa Secure, you may be guided through an extra step to confirm your identity. No need to do anything on your part other than follow the prompts. Visa Secure does the work to ensure it’s an authorized transaction.
Visa Account Updater
Visa Account Updater (VAU) automatically sends cardholder data to participant merchants when the card information is updated. It offers a seamless account update process without the need for direct action on your part. For example, if your phone bill automatically charges to your credit card every month, without the VAU, you would need to update your card info yourself in the event of a new card. With VAU, Visa will send the updated card info to that merchant for you.
If you do not wish to have your card information automatically sent to participant merchants in the event of a new card, you can opt out by calling 800.347.9222.
Please note: you must opt out before your old card has expired, or within 24 hours of ordering a new card when the old card is lost or stolen.
You might also like:
Common questions about credit cards
Visa Purchase Alerts is an easy-to-use tool that helps members track spending and identify fraudulent activity early. Customize your alerts by choosing which debit or credit card transactions should trigger a notification and receive near real-time updates via text or email.
It only takes three steps to enroll in Visa Purchase Alerts:
2. Register your mobile device and/or email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts.
3. Choose the notification triggers that match your needs, such as transactions exceeding a set amount and online or international purchases being made.
Visa has developed a program that helps confirm your identity when you make an online purchase. This service helps make shopping online more secure by protecting against unauthorized use of your Visa card. There’s no need to download anything, install software, or register for an account. During an online purchase from your desktop, mobile or other digital device, you may be guided through an extra check to verify your identity. This helps us ensure you’re you and better protects you from fraud.
This service automatically works at checkout at participating merchants. There is no need to download anything, install software or register for your account to get this added layer of protection. When using this service, you may occasionally be prompted at checkout to verify your identity, but this is to ensure you’re you and protect you from fraud.
Visa® Credit Card Rates
|APR as low as*||Minimum payment (percent of balance)||Maximum limit|
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) accurate as of date shown and subject to change. Rate is dependent on qualification and approval. Special terms and conditions may apply. Rate may be higher based on credit history and term. No annual fee or balance transfer fee. No cash advance fee. Interest on cash advance starts accruing immediately until the balance is paid in full. Late fees will be assessed if a payment is made after the due date.
Helpful articles and information
Solarity works to make the holidays brighter for local kids and families
Each year, YWCA Yakima offers shelter, support and care to approximately 14,000 of our neighbors in the Yakima Valley. Every holiday season, Solarity adopts families who will spend the holidays at the YWCA. This year, Solarity is sponsoring two families of three.
What to know about the families we're supporting:
- Girl, age 8, wishes for Roblox, a bike, a scooter, a kitchen set and dress-up items. (Clothing: size 7/8 coat, size 7/8 shirts, size 7/8 pants, size 2 shoes and size 6 undies/socks.)
- Girl, age 9, wishes for a scooter, dress-up items, Barbie Dolls, doll clothes and play food. (Clothing: size 7/8 coat, size 7/8 shirts, size 7/8 pants, size 3 shoes and size 6 undies/socks.)
- Mom wishes for self-care items and toiletries. (Clothing: XL coat, XL shirts, size 13 pants, size 8.5/9 shoes and LG/38C undies/socks.)
- Girl, age 13, wishes for hair supplies and makeup. (Clothing: LG coat, MED shirts, JR 0 pants, size 6 shoes and SM undies/socks.)
- Girl, age 17, wishes for hair supplies, makeup and drawing supplies. (Clothing: XL coat, LG shirts, JR 1 pants, size 6.5 shoes and MED undies/socks.)
- Mom wishes for cooking supplies, home decor and self-care items. (Clothing: 2X coat, 2X shirts, 2X pants, size 9 shoes and XL/40C undies/socks.)
How you can help
This year, we are asking our members to donate what they can to help make the holidays a little brighter for all the families the YWCA serves. Giving options include:
Donate an unwrapped toy or item from the wish lists above. You can drop these gifts off at any Solarity branch or ship online purchases directly to 110 N 5th in Yakima now through December 13.
Make a cash donation at any Solarity Branch by simply mentioning it to a team member. All donations will be given to the YWCA.
Donate through online or mobile banking. Here's how it works:
- Within online banking, select "transfer" then select the account you wish to donate from
- In the "To Account" field, choose "Another Member"
- Enter the account number, which is "180786," and then for last name enter "YWCA"
Thank you for your generosity and willingness to help so many families this holiday season!