What is Skip-a-Pay and how does it work?
If you need to free up some extra cash during the holidays, summer months or other times when your budget is tight, Skip-a-Pay is here to help. Solarity's Skip-a-Pay program allows you to defer your loan payment two times every 12 months (either back to back or one month at a time).*
Ready to take a break from your loan payments? Give us a call at 800.347.9222 or visit a branch to get started.
Fur-get about your loan payment for a month or two with Skip-a-Pay
- Skip up to two eligible loan payments every 12 months
- You choose which months you want to skip
- Skip two months in a row or one now and another down the road
- Skipping a payment will not impact your credit score
- Eligible for cars, trucks, boats and more!
Requirements for eligibility
- Must be current on all loans with Solarity
- Must not owe for overdrafts or Courtesy Pay
- Must not have been 31+ days late in the last 12-month period on any existing loan
- Must not have had a hardship extension on any loans in the previous 18 months
- Loans funded within the past six months are not eligible; the loan must have had at least 6 monthly payments made
- Credit card loans, signature loans and loans secured by real estate are not eligible
Having trouble making your loan payments?
We understand life can throw unexpected challenges your way, and keeping up with loan payments can become overwhelming. But don't worry, Solarity is here to help!
If you're having trouble making your loan payments, please give us a call at 800.347.9222 or fill out a payment assistance request form using the links below. Our Debt Solutions team is more than happy to discuss your options and find a solution that works best for you.