A simple yet powerful way to reach your goals
Every Solarity membership begins by opening a simple and straightforward Primary Savings Account—money goes in, and more money comes out.
Whether you’re tucking away some extra cash for holiday shopping or trying to reach that down payment on your dream home, with just a $5 minimum deposit, you can become a member-owner at Solarity, entitled to take advantage of all the benefits, products and guidance we offer. Your financial future is looking bright!
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Telephone and chat support during regular business hours
- Secondary savings accounts available
- Automate savings with an optional payroll deduction for a set amount or percentage of your paycheck
- Minimum opening deposit is $5 and pays dividends on balances over $5
- Free online banking and eStatements
- Monthly service charge waived if $100 minimum balance is maintained
- Minor accounts can be opened by a parent or legal guardian for children ages birth-17
Your money is federally insured
At Solarity, the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) federally insures your savings to at least $250,000 per shareowner. The NCUSIF insures the accounts of millions of account-holders in all federal credit unions, and the vast majority of state-chartered credit unions. If you are planning on saving more than $250,000 at Solarity, we have several options available for additional share insurance coverage to meet your needs.
Everyone could use a little help managing money
Take control of your finances with our money management tips and learn how to create a budget, track spending, manage the flow of income and expenses and reach your saving goals sooner than you may think.Budgeting Tips
I trust Solarity with my savings. I love the online banking and friendly staff—everyone is always so helpful when I've asked about loans and higher-yield savings accounts. I wouldn't bank anywhere else!”
I love being able to bank online and having the option of having a secondary savings account works great for me!”