How do I add my card to Android Pay?
Follow the steps below to activate Android Pay
- Open the Android Pay app.
- At the bottom right, tap add.
- Tap Add a credit or debit card.
To add a different payment method, tap add other payment methods and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it yourself.
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose a verification method from the list.
- Find and enter the verification code.
Note: After you try adding a card, you might see a small temporary charge on your account from Android Pay. This charge is used to verify that your card and account are valid. It won’t affect your balance and will disappear soon after.