You make the money, we make it easy.
It’s your money—spend and manage it with ease so you can worry about more important things than your everyday purchases—all without fees or a minimum balance.
Just free, flexible, and streamlined checking available anywhere. From no-cost debit cards and online transfers to Bill Pay and a network of over 23,000 ATMs, Solarity’s free checking makes it easy to spend and manage your money.
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free debit card with access to over 23,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Direct deposit and automatic transfer options
- Free online banking, eStatements, and bill pay
- Telephone and chat support during regular business hours
- Courtesy Pay overdraft protection option
- Free transfers from other Solarity accounts
- $50 minimum opening balance
- No minimum balance required
- Reimbursement of one box of Standard/Image checks once every 12 months for members 62 years of age and older
- Members must have a savings account to open a Checking Account
Your money is federally insured
At Solarity, the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) federally insures your savings to at least $250,000 per shareowner. The NCUSIF insures the accounts of millions of account-holders in all federal credit unions, and the vast majority of state-chartered credit unions. If you are planning on saving more than $250,000 at Solarity, we have several options available for additional share insurance coverage to meet your needs.
Looking to earn more on the money in your checking account? Just maintain a balance of at least $250, with a minimum opening deposit of $100, and start putting your account balance to work for you.
Get to your money when you need it by accessing over 80 in-network and over 23,000 surcharge-free, nationwide ATMs.
A great local credit union close to home with free checking and friendly staff who go the extra mile.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get copies of my statements?
Past statements (12 months) are available to members electronically through Online Banking for free. If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, need a statement older than 12 months or need the credit union to print the statements for you, our staff would be happy to assist you with your request. However, there is a $1/page fee.
How much is my account insured for?
Deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). As a Solarity member, you do not pay directly for your protection. An individual account is insured up to $250,000 and a joint account is insured up to $250,000 per joint account owner.
How can I open an account?
You can open an account online, at any of our locations or over phone.