Home loans are not just our business, they’re your business.
We take the time to build a true financial partnership that propels your rental business forward.
Loans we Offer
1-4 family residential investment units
5+ family residential investment units
All in one construction loans for residential investment units
Business line of credit for residential investment units
- We offer competitive fixed and variable rates
- We can lend up to 80% loan to collateral or loan to value
- Loan terms up to 30-year fully amortizing
- Real estate collateral is acceptable in the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho
- Avoid fees and process by closing one loan that covers construction and long-term mortgage
As the owner of rental property, you may be able to deduct certain expenses at tax time concerning your property*. These deductions can include:
- Credit card interest
- Mortgage interest
- Travel costs
- Maintenance costs
Depending on your property’s location, there could be several specific deductions. So, when you invest in rental property, make sure you exhaust every resource before turning in your taxes for the year to maximize your benefits. *Consult your own tax, legal, and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.