How do I update Quicken for Mac 2015-2017?
Our new online banking update will require a Quicken update. You will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. Please reference the dates next to each task as this information is time sensitive.
To complete these instructions, you will need your User ID and Password for each Financial Institution.
You should perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your online banking connectivity may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes.
Step 1: Conversion Preparation
- Backup your data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose Help menu > Search. Search for Backing Up, select Backing up data files, and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest Quicken Update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu > Search. Search for Updates, select “Check for Updates,” and follow the instructions.
Step 2: Connect Accounts at Solarity Credit Union on or after July 18, 2017
- Select your account under the Accounts list on the left side.
- Choose Accounts menu > Settings.
- Select Set up transaction download.
- Enter Solarity Credit Union in the Search field, select the name in the Results list and click Continue.
- Log in to solaritycu.org and Download a file of your transactions to your computer.
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the box Drop download file.NOTE: Take note of the date you last had a successful connection. If you have overlapping dates in the web-connect process, you may end up with duplicate transactions. Select “Web Connect” for the “Connection Type” if prompted.
- In the “Accounts Found” screen, ensure you associate each new account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. Under the Action column, select “Link” to pick your existing account.
IMPORTANT: Do not select “ADD” under the action column unless you intend to add a new account to Quicken.
- Click Finish.
- Repeat steps for each account to be connected.