How do I make a PayPal transfer in online banking?
Follow these steps to send money via PayPal in online banking:
- First, locate ‘Transfers & Payments’ in the left sidebar and click the dropdown
- Select ‘Make a Transfer’
- In the first column, select the account where the funds will be coming from
- In the middle column, select ‘Any Phone or Email (via PayPal)’
- In the last column, enter the recipient’s name, phone number or email address, and country
- Indicate whether the funds are going to ‘Family and Friends’ or to pay for ‘Goods and Services’
NOTE: You will never be charged a fee for sending money via PayPal, however the recipient may be charged a fee if ‘Goods and Services’ is selected
- Enter the payment amount
- You have the option to enter a transaction memo for your records, and a memo for this transfer for the recipient. These are strictly optional.
- Select ‘Transfer Now’
- Confirm your transfer information is correct, and select ‘Confirm transfer’